Welcome to Ceduna Online. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply
with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which, together with our privacy
policy, govern cedunaonline.com.au’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions please do not use our website.
The terms ‘cedunaonline.com.au’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner/s of the website.
Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. The content on the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, of the information found on this website for any particular purpose.
3. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
5. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than
in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
9. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10.cedunaonline.com.au reserves the right to make changes to the website or materials related to the website without notice.